Monday, May 25, 2009

Sandra Bullock: ‘I won’t do musicals’

Actress Sandra Bullock has insisted that she will never star in a musical.

The Proposal actress told Harper’s Bazaar that she isn’t a fan of actors taking to the stage on Broadway or to sing and dance in musical inspired movies.

“I won’t tackle a musical,” she said.

“I’m not a singer. People don’t want to see me in a musical. I hate them. Hate them. I do know my limits. I don’t always heed them, but I know them.”

Earlier this year, Bullock joined the cast of football dramedy Blindside, about the rags to riches story of the NFL’s Michael Oher.

Source: sandrabullockfan.com/

No comments:

Taylor Swift Tells TIME Why She Went to War Against DJ Who Groped Her

The singer also reveals that Kesha was there for her when she needed support. Taylor Swift one of the many women celebrated by Time Maga...