Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Taylor Swift Likes To Surprise People With Free Coffee

Taylor Swift likes being famous because she can surprise people with a free cup of coffee. The ‘Love Story’ singer insists she loves sharing her good fortune with other people, and particularly loves surprising strangers with her generosity.

“Now I’m in a better position to be a bigger tipper when I’m out at a restaurant. People don’t expect it and you can make their day. I like going through a Starbucks drive-through and paying for the person behind, just because it’s nice.”

That's so sweet. Small gestures make the biggest impact right?

Despite her fame, the 19-year-old singer insists she is still careful with her money and takes advice from her father on how to invest and save.

She added to Britain’s Daily Star newspaper:

“I think it’s crazy as a star that you get free stuff when you can afford it. I don’t spend a lot of money. My dad is a financial adviser and has given me a lot of advice.”

Sounds like Taylor isn't going to be one of those celebs who burn through their earnings by the time they hit 30.

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

Taylor Swift Tells TIME Why She Went to War Against DJ Who Groped Her

The singer also reveals that Kesha was there for her when she needed support. Taylor Swift one of the many women celebrated by Time Maga...