Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review of Scrubbing Bubbles Toliet Cleaning Gel




I got to try a cleaning kit from BzzAgent to review some of the latest cleaning products and here is my opinion on the Scrubbing Bubbles Toliet Cleaing Gel:

I tried a Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning gel was not impressed. Not only were the directions totally hard to understand but even when I followed the directions it did not work correctly. The toilet cleaning gel went everywhere including my hands and for the past 2 hours, I cannot get the smell off of my hands. I hate this smell. It gives me a headache and makes me wish I had not opened the Scrubbing Bubbles at all.

No comments:

Taylor Swift Tells TIME Why She Went to War Against DJ Who Groped Her

The singer also reveals that Kesha was there for her when she needed support. Taylor Swift one of the many women celebrated by Time Maga...