Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Review of the book Thunder Dog by Michael Hingson with Susy Flory

This book was simply a great read, I read it in one afternoon. I could not put it down. It's about a blind man who is in the south twin towers on 9/11 when the planes have hit the buildings. Its how he gets out with the help of his seeing eye dog. They both make it out safely.

I enjoyed a quote from the book that I want to share in this blog post. "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself" by Josh Billings.

I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good read. And its not really a christian book like the others on booksneeze but a good read nonetheless. I enjoy reading other books about 9/11 and how animals help us. I actually ended up giving this book to a friend and she kept it and didn't give it back to me. I actually gave it to our realtor after she helped us find a house. I like reading a book about cats and dogs because I love animals, I love watching tv shows and moves on them. If it were up to me I would keep every dog and cat because I would take such good care of them. I hate seeing animals suffer and when people told that, I want them to suffer as much as they did to the animals. I care more about animals then people which is so true. I am an animal person.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Taylor Swift Tells TIME Why She Went to War Against DJ Who Groped Her

The singer also reveals that Kesha was there for her when she needed support. Taylor Swift one of the many women celebrated by Time Maga...